1. The minimum total value for a wholesale order is US$6000.
2. There is no minimum order per design as long as the value totals in excess of US$ 6000.
3. Your order will be processed and confirmed with purchase invoice within 48 working hours of order placement and you will be advised including the shipping details.
4. Orders less than US$6000 require 300US$ document export processing fee.
5. Orders less than US$ 6000 are treated as retail orders and require a 100US$ retail fee
6. The wholesale order will be processed out after getting 40% deposit (orders over 6000US$) or complete payment (orders less than 6000US$) for the order value.
7. The balance of the purchase order is to be made in full 10 days prior to shipping.
8. Prices are inclusive of our standard packing using 3 ply paper wrapped. Smaller items are packed inside large items to save airspace and shipping costs for the customer. If cardboard box packing is required or any additional packing requirements the charges for such will be bourne by the customer.
9. Prices are sold as Free On Board US$ Yangon Myanmar (FOB US $ Yangon) and are non-inclusive of shipping charges.
10. The lead time for the orders is 50-60 days from receipt of the deposit .
11. Shipment will be carried out by Sea.
12. Any local taxes and customs formalities must be borne or advised by the customers only.
13. Goods will be checked to our satisfaction and if customer requests replacements for any goods the customer must provide satisfactory evidence that the goods were damaged prior to shipping which may include returning of goods to us at the customers expense.
14. If some of the ordered items are not available, payment will either be refunded excluding shipping and insurance or will be kept as credit for next order depending on the customer's decision.
15. Postage for returning goods or exchange must be borne by customers.
16. Quote life is valid for 3 months. If the quote is not resubmitted prices are presumed the same as the previous quote although if items have not been ordered for an extended period of time they may be revised.
1. We are not responsible for any injury arising from any misuse of our products.
2. Purchaser is responsible for any local legislation issues.
3. Rarely, colors may be slightly less or more luster that what you have expected as they are hand made
1. Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) to our UK or Bangkok Bank
2. Bank details are advised with the pro-forma invoice within 48 hours of order placement.
3 . All transfer costs are responsible by the customer. Net amount should be received at our bank.