Terms and conditions of use
- Pricing is Free on Board (FOB) Yangon, Myanmar Port US Dollars.
- Quote life and pricing is valid for 3 months. If the quote is not resubmitted prices are presumed the same as the previous quote although if items have not been produced for an extended period of time they may be revised.
- Pricing will be reviewed annually, to reassess any inflationary increases and any general price increases which have occurred during the 12 months. Changes in FOB prices will be advised to the Buyer in December of each year.
- Occasionally, pricing can initially be incorrect from the Sellers weavers or from Sellers estimated quote pricing. If any pricing is incorrect the Seller will increase pricing for these items according to the actual increase from the village weavers at that given time and advise to the buyer. If the Buyer does not accept the price increase the item should be removed from the order.
- Pricing is confidential between the buyer and seller and should not be discussed with 3rd parties.
1. The minimum total value for a wholesale order is US$8000.
2. There is no minimum order per design as long as the value totals in excess of US$ 8000.
3. Your order will be processed and confirmed with purchase invoice within 48 working hours of order placement and you will be advised including the shipping details.
4. Orders less than US$8000 require 300US$ document export processing fee.
5. Orders less than US$ 8000 are treated as retail orders and require a 200US$ retail fee.
6. The wholesale order will be processed out after getting 30% deposit (on orders over 8000US$) or complete payment (orders less than 8000US$) for the order value.
7. The balance payment of the purchase order is to be made immediately after shipment against presentation of a scan copy of the Bill of Lading.
8. Prices are FOB US $ Yangon Myanmar and therefore non-inclusive of shipping charges.
9. The lead time for the orders is 90 days from receipt of the deposit during regular season of the year and 100 days may be required during harvest seasons which are March-April, middle of June to mid of July as well as 15-20 days in November.
10. Shipment will be carried out by Sea and responsibility of the Buyer.
11. Any local taxes and customs formalities are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Shipping and Inspection of Goods
1. Goods are sold FOB Yangon Port and therefore the Buyer must arrange inspection of goods to check correct product designs prior to shipment. This can be in person, through hiring a 3rd party inspection team or specifically requesting product pictures of each item design in the shipment.
2. Any changes required/advised by the Buyer to the Seller in accordance to point (1) above will be carried out prior to shipment by the Seller.
3. If point (1) has no specific requirements, goods will be checked and supplied to the Seller’s satisfaction.
4. If The Buyer requests replacements for any goods the Buyer must provide satisfactory evidence that the goods were damaged prior to shipping which may include returning of goods to the Seller at the Buyers expense.
5. The Buyer must check the products within 21 days of receipt and any quality issues should be advised within 30 days of arrival to the destination port.
- Prices are inclusive of our standard packing using 3 ply paper wrapped or if preferred by the Buyer with plastic wrap to make visual inspection quicker. Buyer is required to advise their preferred method.
- Smaller items are packed inside large items to save airspace and shipping costs for the Buyer.
- Any special packing requirements beyond availability in Myanmar are to be supplied by the customer.
- If cardboard box packing is required or any additional packing requirements the charges for such will be borne by the customer and invoiced at the cost charged by the factory producing the boxes.
Samples & New Designs
1. For Buyer designs, the Buyer should provide the sample where possible to be sent to the factory for reproduction and for approval.
2. Samples produced by the Seller will be shipped in available containers with Buyer orders. If samples are required to be sent by Air then all costs incurred for shipping by Air will be at the cost of the Buyer.
3. If the Buyer cannot provide samples, then all drawings, illustrations or any detailed product literature or other publications provided for the production of samples will be regarded as the exact product detail and the buyer accepts that the products are produced in accordance with the Sellers understanding of the drawing. The products cannot be rejected unless for weave quality if the Buyer has not given detail requirements such as thickness of handles, buckles and fastenings, internal design or any details which may not be visible on pictures or information provided.
4. Where a sample of the Goods is produced and shown to the Buyer by photograph the Buyer must confirm if the product is accepted for production. If the buyer requires the sample to be sent for further inspection and approval then they do so as set out in point (2) above.
5. The Buyer accepts that a sample received by picture or sent to the Buyer by the seller is representative in nature and the bulk of the order will be produced in accordance with the sample, but the Buyer accepts that there may be slight variations as a result of the manufacturing process.
Return of unused/unsold Goods
- All goods are sold on a firm FOB YGN US Dollar basis, i.e. the Seller will not take back any goods not required by the Buyer, unless otherwise agreed.
- Any returns must be authorized by the Seller after receiving detailed reasoning from the buyer including description and picutres, before any credit or acceptance for returning will be given.
- Where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods that are not damaged the Buyer will be responsible for the cost of carriage and will ensure that they are carefully packaged to avoid any damage in transit. The Seller will not be obliged to accept any goods that are not damaged in any way.
Defects on Inspection at Buyers Warehouse
- The Buyer shall only be entitled to claim in respect of defects in the Goods supplied which are not apparent on visual inspection at the time of delivery if a written complaint is sent as soon as reasonably practicable after the defect is discovered . The complaint must be sent within 30 days of the date of delivery of the Goods at port of destination.
- Any claim by the Buyer which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specification shall be checked within 21 days from the date of delivery to the port of destination. If delivery is not refused, and the Buyer does not notify the Seller within 30days the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the goods.
- Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to the Seller in accordance with these Conditions the Seller shall be entitled to replace the Goods. Where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods that are damaged the Buyer will be responsible for the cost of carriage and will ensure that they are carefully packaged to avoid any damage in transit.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) to our UK, Singapore or Bangkok Bank
- Bank details are advised with the pro-forma invoice within 48 hours of order placement.
- All transfer costs are responsibility of the Buyer. Net amount should be received at our bank.
- We are not responsible for any injury arising from any misuse of our products.
- Buyer is responsible for any local legislation issues.
- Rarely, colors may be slightly less or more luster that what you have expected as they are hand made
- Shapes can vary slightly from piece to piece due to the nature of the products being completely hand made.